About Me

My photo
Portland, OR, United States
My name is Harris, and for the last 5 years I have been doing all kinds of glass installation by day (www.qssigc.com) & for the last 15 years I have been mobile D.J.ing all over the NW. I can be contacted concerning my D.J. services at: kornbrizzle@hotmail.com.

Monday, March 2, 2009

An Introduction...

Hello,
My name is Harris McCord aka DJ Kornbred.
I am 30 years old, and currently living in SE Portland.
I am setting this blog up as a way for potential clients to have a place to check me out and see what I am all about. I will try to update and get some pictures up here, A.S.A.P.
As you may have read in my "About Me" section I am a window glazier by day & D.J. all the rest of the time. I have been D.J.ing for the last 14 years, and it is my passion. I have played to just about every different crowd you can imagine, and left everyone more than satisfied. Most recently I have been doing almost exclusively weddings & receptions, and am always looking to book more. So if you, or someone you know is getting married soon or in need of a D.J. for any other reason you can contact me through this blog or at: kornbrizzle@hotmail.com. I charge a reasonable rate for an exceptional, professional and completely customizable experience

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers